Thursday, September 1, 2011

a kinder rivalry


I'm sure a lot of you have already heard, but the Kent State football team has spent their week before kick-off rebuilding our broken city. How kind of them! They could be practicing, resting up, studying plays; but instead these guys are out in the hot sun hamering away!

I have so much respect for all the people who have gone over and above to help out all those still struggling from the April tornados. I'm overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of others. I pray that God truly, richly bless every one of them!

Although I'll be rooting for Bama on Saturday, I will whole-heartedly appauld Kent Start for their selfless commitment to help a rival.

Roll Tide!

*photo from here. click link for whole story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!