Thursday, September 29, 2011

i'm a wantoholic

My name is Bethany and I am a wanna-be shopoholic.

It's true. I spend a lot of time "window" shopping online and, while I've been known to impulse buy when I find a good deal, most of the time I'm just making mental notes of what my closet would look like if I had an abundence of Benjamins. Or just like...two Benjamins!

My dream closet would be full of Anthropologie clothes! But since I can't afford to shop there, I've discovered an alternative. (confession- I'm tempted not to share this with you so that you won't go buy up all the cute clothes in my size, but I haven't actually bought anything - it's still a little out of my price range - so someone might as well be wearing it!)

Behind The Dressing Room Door: The Antro Exchange

It's basically like eBay but with Anthropologie clothes! Users sell their gently used Anthro clothes at a discounted price so that poor college girls with tiny budgets like me can still look fabulous! Here are a few of my recently posted favs--
 I looooooove these skirts! They're so feminine and flowy! Plus A-line is flattering on everyone! They would be great for pretty much any occasion and could be worn with tights when it gets cold! I want them.

That's the sweetest little dress I've ever seen. I need it.
How cute is this? Very! I love the skirty detail at the bottom and the happy little flowers! I want that too.

I could probably show you 30+ things but I won't waste you time. I'm such a wantoholic! I need to stop looking now so that I don't spend all our money right this second! BYE!

Ps. On a completely unrealted note, my birthday is October 12th. That's in two weeks.
Pps. Yeah, that information isn't completely unrelated. It was placed there on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!