Friday, September 23, 2011

does that make me bad?

I love taking pictures of Lucy while she's having a fit! At the time it's just really loud, but the fit is over soon and the pictures crack me up! She gets upset over the silliest things (ex. not being allowed to eat plant dirt/dog food/cat litter) and that makes the pictures even funnier! She's just so mad!

And she turns beet red every. single. time! Oh it's just so funny! But if you think I'm a total jerk for snaping pictures while Lucy is so obviously distraught, take a peek of her hamming it up for the camera

(taken seconds after her meltdown above)


Princess Lucy! Sweet girl wore that crown for the rest of the afternoon!..that is until she remembered it was up there and thought it would be put to better use as a chew toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!