Friday, August 26, 2011

magnolia ep

If you've been reading for any amout of time, you've heard me mention Drew and Ellie Holcomb.
They. are. AWESOME! and guess what happened on Wednesday... 
Ellie released her very own EP!
 I'm so happy!!
It's called Magnolia and it's based on the Psalms, so you know right away that the melodies are going to be beautiful and the lyrics poetic. I was so excited that I bought it Wednesday night! Since school has started and this week has been so busy I haven't been able to really listen to the whole thing like I'd like to, but as of now my favorite is "Don't Forget His Love (Psalms 108)". It's really, really great and I highly recomend it! Magnolia isn't on Grooveshark yet or I'd give you a snipit to listen to, but you should go buy it now off iTunes anyway!

Any new music you're excited about?
Have any good suggestions for me?
Do you sometimes feel like a super-stalker-fan for talking about celebs like you know them personally?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!