Sunday, November 13, 2011

the most magical place on earth!

That's right! We went to Disney World!


Tommy's parents had to go to a food show in Orlando and we were lucky enough to escape from school and revert back to our childhood for a few days. IT WAS SOOOOO FFFUUUNNNNN!!!

Thursday we went to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios with Dave and Melodi




Friday we ate Moroccan and chased down characters in Epcot with Holli and Matt




We spent all Saturday in Magic Kingdom! It was Christmas there!


Sadly, my camera broke before we did anything so I don't really have any pictures, but Tommy took a bunch with his phone so hopefully I can put them on Facebook soon! For now, check out these!


1 comment:

  1. This was so much fun! I had the best time with you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! A comment just for me!