Sunday, October 23, 2011

cone of shame

Poor Jack has had a rough weekend.


Friday we dropped him off at the vet for a bath, all his rabies shots, and the Big Snip. I've never had a male that had to be fixed so I didn't realize how pitiful he would look when he came back! It breaks my heart! But since he his puppy puberty he's been humping everything! So really we had no chioce.

The vet caught him pulling at his stitches and they put him in the Cone of Shame. He hates it and he looks ridiculous! It's so sad but I can't help laughing when he knocks things over or gets caught on corners! Sometimes when he plays he drops his toys in it and can't get them out! We had to put duct tape around the edge because he kept ramming into our legs a scraping us up!

Tom has no compassion and has been making super cheesy jokes such as,
"How many channels do you get on that dish?"    and
"I hope he knows not to look up during a rainstorm!"

Jack has to wear the cone for eight more days. God help us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!