Monday, November 14, 2011

how very unlike me...

It seems I have taken a liking to things that I normally don't care for at all!

For instance, one of my favorite new songs is Easy by Rascal Flatts ft. Natasha Beddingfield. I don't understand why?! I hate Rascal Flatts! He's nasally and has a terrible haircut. I mean, in all seriousness, if he has all that famous people money, why is he still walking around with 1993 frosted spikes?

But I do love harmony and duets. It's a love-should hate-love relationship I have with this song.


If you know me at all you, you know that I don't do scary movies and I don't do gore. No exceptions. If I watch something scary I will dwell on it for month and terrify myself. I didn't make it through Signs or Zombieland! I much prefer to think on good things and put happy images in my head!

However, last week Bradon came over to watch Walking Dead with Tommy and now I'm hooked!

The whole show is about a super creepy zombie apocalypse and the few people who haven't been effected, trying to escape death and infection (a lot like I Am Legend). The zombies freakin eat people alive! It's horrifying! But the plot is so intense and every second is filled with this crazy suspense that I can't stop watching! At least until that scummy Shane gets killed off.

Never fear though, nothing about me has changed. I'm also very much in love with Once Upon A Time! It makes me want to be a princess even more because Snow White and Cinderella kick some major villan butt!

Are you ever oddly fascinated by something sooo not you?
What was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!