Thursday, October 20, 2011

jewelry and cupcakes

 
Sunday Sydney and I co-hosted a Stella&Dot trunk show! Our stylist, Jesse Sartain, made everything worry-free and super fun! All I had to do was clean my house (which needed to be done anyway) and prepare snacks!

I haven't known about Stella&Dot for very long, but since I have I've been in love! They have everything from flashy and fun to sweet and danity! Everyone who came found something just right for their own personal syle and we had a great time! It was so nice to see everyone and have time to chat! Jesse showed us funky and sophisticated ways to combine the pieces and get the most out of them. Syd and I ended up with a lot of hostess rewards and we cannot wait to cash them in! I'm using mine on the Ever After necklace and Petra Braided bracelet for sure and I'm still toying with a few other things. There's just so much to choose from!

I've become obsessed with everything pumkpin spice since it dropped below 80 degrees so for our party we decided to break out the fall refreshments! We had decious apple cider and easy pumpkin spice cupcakes with cheese cheese icing. Yummmmmmmy!

All you do is combine one box of Duncan Hines spice cake mix with half a 15 ounce can of pumpkin
Add five minutes to the DH suggested baking time
Top with cream cheese icing an enjoy!

Mom keeps telling me this is a Weight Watchers recipe but they're sooooooo good! I don't think I believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!