Sunday, December 4, 2011

Crique Dreams Holidaze

Friday my mom and I were invited to see Crique Dreams Holidaze at the BJCC with our awesome friends Marsha and Leslie! It was AMAZING! There were tight rope walkers, contortionists, clowns (not the creepy kind), dynamic singers, extreame jump ropers, people on flying silks, jugglers, a magician, a mime, dancers, and two ridiculously talented kids that everyone threw around the stage like potato sacks!


Pretty cool, huh? This doesn't really do justice to what it was like to watch everything live. I'm still trying to explain the acts to Tom but I can't!
I spent the entire show in awe of their abilities and terrified that someone was about to die in front of us! My favorite part was watching the contortionists! It's like they had no bones or joints at all! I'm still not over the things they could do! Wow...just wow.

If you ever get the chance to see Crique Dreams or Crique du Soleil, GO! It is fantastic!
We had an amazing time and I love getting an opportunity to hang out with our friends! Thanks Lu and Marsha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!