Monday, July 25, 2011

our first adventure

Hello friend! Welcome back! 
Tommy and I have been home from our wonderful honeymoon for a while now. It's taken me a while to post this because we've been super busy and my pictures are in all different places and I never can remember where I put anything! Luckily, my mommy got me organized today.

For those of you who don't know, we went on a cruise and had a fantastic time! It was a seven day Western Caribbean cruise. Beautiful, beautiful places. The water was bluer than I would ever have imagined! Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics! I'll be making an album on Facebook of all of them sometime, but don't hold your breath because, based on precedent, it will probably be a while!

Montego Bay, Jamaica- Horseback Riding





Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands- Turtle Farm & Dolphin Swim







Cozumel, Mexico- Zipline





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!