Wednesday, July 27, 2011

makeover for my bloggy blog?

I've been looking at the ol' bloggy blog and I'm thinking it looks a little like an unfinished living room. It doesn't really reflect any kind of personality and looks like we just moved in. I picked this average template because I wanted to go ahead and open it up before the wedding, but I never had time to make it look pretty. Well, no time and no talent.
I am not what you'd call a computer wiz. I stick to the basics because I'm sure I'd flub it up and end up frusterated.

So I'm calling in for for serious overhaul help! If you happen to be one of those super brainy, artsy fartsy people with some spare time who can whip me up a happy new layout then I would luh-huv to hear from you! Leave a comment here or message me on Facebook.

A little info in the off chance that anyone might be interested-- I like whimsical things, vintage, simple, girly but not a pink and princess overload.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment just for me!